Friday, February 1, 2013

THE POWER OF WORDS



Have you ever considered how much power our words possess?  Words can bring comfort, support, encouragement, love, and beauty into this big old world. On the other hand, words can also hurt and destroy. I have given this a lot of thought as of late, and I have been making an effort to be kinder with my words. Sometimes this is difficult, but I realize that this world needs more softness and tenderness and less hurt. My own home needs more kindness and it should begin with me.

I recently read somewhere that rather than making a new year's resolution for the coming year that a very insightful lady had picked one word to focus on. One word that would stay close to her heart in the days to come. One word that would remind her of where she wants to be and what she wants to focus on. What a wonderful idea!

WHAT WORD DO YOU CHOOSE?

I'm still trying to decide. There are so many wonderful words. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment