Sunday, April 21, 2013

MILLIE MADE - WEAR YOUR WORD


I have been having a ball creating and designing leather cuffs. Each cuff has an inspiring word or short phrase of your choice stamped on it. Words are so powerful!!! Words can lift and encourage! 

You can purchase cuffs from my etsy shop at Millie Made. Most of these are custom made. I just need your word and wrist size. Other simple changes can be made, as well. 

Such a fun and creative way to remind yourself of what is important and close to your heart.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Camille,
    I want to buy one of your cuffs.
    I really do :-)
    But first, will you post someone wearing one (you have three gorgeous models that you could use, or get one of them to take a picture of their gorgeous mother wearing one). I am the kind of person who needs to see the whole shebang before I will sign the dotted line -- ha ha. I sound so official.

    ReplyDelete