Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A SPLASH OF SPRING

It was kind of a dreary and grey day here in Weston, Idaho. The day matched my mood. My lack of motivation was the culprit for not getting much done.

I forced myself to do two things that ended up brightening my day a little.

                     I ran five miles and it felt GREAT!

                     I threw this  cheery spring door decoration together.

 
            

I picked up these adorable rubber boots specifically for this project, but I've procrastinated working on it because I keep imagining that the boots might be put to better use for jumping in puddles. I like jumping in puddles. I may need to purchase me a pair now specifically for that. What do you think?

It will happen and there will be photos to prove how much fun puddle jumping can be!

1 comment: