Thursday, March 28, 2013

LIFE IS MEANT TO BE CELEBRATED



This thing we call "life" is meant to be celebrated! Given this fact.......I have decided to add a new tab to my blog. This will serve as a place for me to tell my story, write my memories, and celebrate this crazy journey I've embarked on. 

I will be doing this "journal jar" style. Have you ever had or even made a journal jar? Basically, you fill any old jar to the top with journaling prompts. Each day you choose one, paste it in your journaling notebook, and begin telling your story. 

Rather than a notebook, I will be using my blog. Same thing.....just a little bit different method.

Here are a couple of links to assist you in creating a journal jar.....whether you use a  "real" jar or a "virtual" jar. This site has JOURNAL JAR ideas that are catered more to youth and the LDS faith. I also ran across this blog and I really like the questions that they have provided for JAR JOURNALING.  What a fun and creative way to share your life story and celebrate YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment