Tuesday, March 19, 2013

WELCOME SPRING

I have decided that I have a pretty serious psychological problem. I wonder if there is a name for it. The problem is:
I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO FINISH THINGS!

I've been ALMOST done cleaning my basement for four months now. I have oodles of quilt tops that are ALMOST finished. I began the chore of organizing my pantry a few weeks ago and ALMOST finished. The list is long of projects that are ALMOST finished. What is wrong with me?

Last month we purchased a Kirby vacuum cleaner, and I LOVE it!!!!! One of the features that sold us on it was the carpet cleaner. So, today I decided I was going to clean my carpets. But, guess what? I got a good start and then I took a break to check out Pinterest and my attention was drawn elsewhere.  I found three super cute spring door decorations, and I absolutely could not finish cleaning carpet!

Instead, I focused on the following project:


SUPPLIES:  (All purchased from Hobby Lobby)

*Paper Umbrella
*Flowers
*Cute Pinwheels
*Ribbon

They had a lot of different colors of umbrellas. Not sure why I chose pink. I'm generally not a pink person, but I like it!

SEE WHAT YOU THINK!

 
The best part was......it didn't take much time at all. I probably made it in 15 minutes, and that included distractions (because my brain is easily distracted). :)

There's always tomorrow to tackle the unfinished task of carpet cleaning......right?

4 comments:

  1. Way cute! I want to make one for my door.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe we can make a stop at Hobby Lobby on Friday and get the necessities. :)

      Delete
  2. That is a cute door decoration:) I have the same problem you have, I never get done what I start. I am glad I am not alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so happy to hear that I'm in such good company. Although, that surprises me, Dawn. You always seem to be on top of things and have it all together. I'm not sure I believe you. :)

      Delete