Monday, March 4, 2013

THE PITS

The other day I was doing laundry. I pulled a load of whites out and noticed that my daughter's shirt was just plain yucky! You know how over time white shirts can get those horrible yellow pit stains that just won't go away......well that was her shirt! Even after washing, it didn't smell that great either.


I was about to throw it in the trash and then I remembered that I had seen somewhere on Pinterest that you could mix a solution to take those nasty stains away. I decided to test it out.

MIX:

2 tablespoons of baking soda
1 teaspoon of dawn dishwashing soap
        (I didn't have dawn so I used what I did have and it worked too)
2 teaspoons hydrogen peroxide
This will make a sort of paste that you can then apply to the area. I used a scrub brush to saturate it good. Then, you can set it aside for a couple of hours and wash. I didn't wash this shirt until the next day.

NO MORE STAIN OR SMELL! IT WORKED GREAT!!!!!

1 comment: